TORONTO, ONTARIO, CANADA

TORONTO, ONTARIO, CANADA
the big pomegranate

Bernard Avenue: The Primal Pattern

There's no place like home. So let's begin by that. I have the privilege to live in a Heritage house, built in the middle of the 19e century, when Toronto was this cluster of village it may or may not still be. I don't think my little section of Bernard Avenue, between Avenue Road and Bedford Road, didn't change that much since then. My left and right neighbors are sister Heritage houses, and the other side of the street is visible through the tree in the picture below. My house is guarded by a Maple Tree and a Honey Locust. Our right neighbor has a Honey Locust as well while our left neighbor has a Linden and an Horsechestnut, the ensemble covering the whole street with a succession of yellow, white and green veils in spring time and a golden carpet in autumn.

No comments:

Post a Comment